Sunday 11 February 2018

How do I say "Thank You"?

"Thank You" can be just words or it can be an energy. Let it be said that many people who give would at least like to hear the words!

It has happened to me that my dear departed mother would have bought a jumper for me at a time when she believed I needed such a jumper. I would have accepted the jumper from her with a "thank you" and a peck on the cheek. The jumper was relegated to the bottom drawer and never worn. It ultimately ended up in a charity shop

Was that a word only "Thank You" or an energy filled "Thank You"?

I recently gave my god-daughter a small piece of jewelery. I received the following text from her within a short time. "Thank you so much!, I just love it, I'm wearing it now, It's so beautiful, I've got so many compliments ..."

Now, Was that a word only "Thank You" or an energy filled "Thank You"?

When we're touched by an energy filled "Thank You" whether it's ourselves or another, we can tune
into that energy by re-living the event again. We begin to feel the energy. Now as we feel that energy if we touch our bracelet or put thumb and forefinger together, we create a trigger mechanism to recall that energy at will - but it does need a little repetitive practice.

If I had locked my god-daughter's energy into a trigger mechanism and then used that mechanism while I just thought of my mother's jumper, I can guarantee you that said jumper would not have ended up in the bottom drawer.

So I now use this technique to give an energy "Thank you" to everything. Use it with a few things at the start and the list will expand and you will begin to notice changes in how you think about things. Just keep up the bracelet exercise for at least a month!

You will perhaps reach a place where you will be grateful for difficult things in your life because through your "Thank You" exercise, you now appreciate that they can lead to good things.


No comments:

Post a Comment